Most used products in 2017 - Lips

by - May 06, 2018

Oh man, I can't believe it has been more than 4 months since my last post.

Sorry guys life got ahead haha.

Anyways following onto the last of the 2017 most used series, these will be about the lips and what my most used was. Towards the end of the year I started to like using glosses more. I have always had the assumption that they would be tacky. Not until I tried the Fenty Gloss Bomb (which I included in this post). Here are a list of my most used lip products in 2017:




Liquid Lipsticks

Huda Beauty - Liquid Matte Lipstick

My favourite shade from this is bombshell. These wear very comfortably on your lips and are non drying. They have a nice vanilla scent. In terms of formula, they are one of my favourite mainly because of the colour range they have and how well it lasts on my lips without drying them out.


NARS - Velvet Lip Glide

These liquid lipsticks are actual lipstick in liquid form. They are more of a hybrid of gloss + lipstick. The shades pictured are playpen, bound and stripped. The mini ones are from the Mecca anniversary set which I believe is sold out :( If you do not like wearing matte liquid lipsticks, I'll recommend giving these a go.


Lip Liners


You can never go wrong with a M.A.C. lip liner. There are two formulas which I've been using throughout the year. One is the normal Lip Pencil formula. I would suggest using the M.A.C. Prep + Prime Lip for a more smoother application. The shade Oak is literally one of the best nudes you can have on. Its very similar to what Kim Kardashian wears. One the other hand, the Pro Formula you just apply it on as it is. Lip liners help the lipstick last longer throughout the day. These can also be applied with gloss on top. 



Bullet Lipstick

Charlotte Tilbury - Hot Lips

If its one bullet lipstick I've used throughout the year the most, it would be the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips. I've purchased three shades to try out. Ended up loving all three of them. Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks has two different formulas: one being a soft matte and the other being a cream. They do not sink into my lip lines. My favourite shade would be Super Cindy which is described as a Taupe Nude.


Lip Gloss

Fenty Beauty - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminiser

If I had to use one gloss for life, it would be the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb. This lip gloss can be used on top of other lip products or by itself. To think there is a one shade fits all, it would be this. I am so glad I have this a chance because I started being more into Lip Glosses. They also have a mini one which comes with their killa watt highlighter in the shade Hu$tla Baby.

Lip Balm

Dior - Addict Lip Glow

This is a tinted lip balm which warms up once you apply it on. The shades I have used are 001 Pink and 004 Coral. They enhance your lip by bringing out your natural colour. These are very hydrating and its my go to makeup days for when I'm feeling lazy. I am currently onto my third tube for this.






You May Also Like

0 comments